Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Prayers to Destroy the Root Cause of Ebola Disease



SCRIPTURES: Deuteronomy 7:15, Psalm 103:3, Matthew 10:1, Acts 28:9

For with God nothing shall be impossible

Prayer Points

1.         Thank God for the breathe of life
2.         Thank the Lord because all power is given unto Him.
3.         Affliction from the Pit of hell, hear the word of the Lord disappear from me now   in Jesus name.
4.         My body soul and spirit carry the presence of God now in the name of Jesus.
5.         My life shall never be cut short in the name of Jesus
6.         Oh mighty man in battle I come to you for extraordinary healing.
7.         Any form of virus hiding inside me now be roasted by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus      name.
8.         Holy Ghost touch me (Say it continuously until after seven minutes)
9.         Jesus! Son of David have mercy on me and help me.
10.       Powers! Waging war against my advancement, scatter now in the name of Jesus.
11.       Disease(s) you will not trouble me again in Jesus name.
12.       Satanic time bomb assign to explode in my life cease now in Jesus name.
13.       Ebola disease, hear the word of the Lord be destroy now in Jesus name.
14.       Anything affliction in my life that glorifies the enemies be erase by the blood of Jesus.
15.       Rod of God, destroy every evil yoke in my life in the name of Jesus.
16.       Untimely death is not my portion in the name of Jesus.
17.       I shall not die unfulfilled and uncelebrated in the name of Jesus



6 comments:

  1. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page
    layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what
    youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more
    in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having
    one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog right here! Additionally your web site so much up fast!
    What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink on your host?
    I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heуa i'm for the first time һere. I found this
    board and I to find It really heelpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to present sometһing back and aiid others like
    you helped mе.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks designed for sharing such a good idea, piece of writing is pleasant,
    thats why i have read it entirely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude!

    Many thanks, However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS.

    I don't know why I can't subscribe to it. Is
    there anyone else having similar RSS problems? Anyone
    who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! After all I got a webpage from where I be able to truly get helpful
    facts concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Prayer Request/ Testimonies Form

Name

Email *

Message *

page navigation