Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 02, 2014

My Star shall Magnet Favor

Scripture: Matthew 2:10-11 “When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Introduction: The three wise men came to Jesus and they favored him with gold frankincense and myrrh because they saw the star. Thank God King Herod did not see it, because if he had seen it, it would have been disastrous. Let me ask you these questions. Who is seeing your star and is seeking to destroy it? Is your life experiencing disfavor? Are you going through failure at the edge of breakthrough? Believe and have faith in this Great King (Almighty God) He will see you through.

Instruction: You must aggressively pray these prayer points so that whatever that is wrong with your star can be corrected.

Prayer Points
1.      Oh God have mercy upon my unbelief and set me free in the name of Jesus.
2.      My star magnet unusual favour in the name of Jesus.
3.      Powers, sitting on my progress be unseated by fire by force.
4.      Divine breakthrough Manifest in my life in Jesus name
5.      Local and foreign benefits locate me now in the Jesus name.
6.      Evil eyes assigned to disappear my star, become blind in the name of Jesus.
7.  Every demonic agent assigned to hijack my star, be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus.
8.      Evil observers you will not see my star in the name of Jesus.
9.      Oh God my father deliver my star from dark eyes.
10.  Evil pronouncement upon my life, backfire now in Jesus name.
11.  Evil gifts assigned to steal my star I reject you now in Jesus name.
12.  Favour from God come upon me now in Jesus name.
13.  My life, come out from satanic pot in the name of Jesus.
14.  Blood of Jesus undo the plans of the enemies concerning my life.
15.  Fire of deliverance fall upon my star in the name of Jesus.
16.  Blood suckers my life is not your candidate scatter now in Jesus name.
17.  Jesus, son of David deliver me from star hunters.
18.  Dark room caging my star, scatter now in Jesus name.
19.  Destiny thieves you will not locate my life in the name of Jesus.
20.  Dark cloud covering my star, clear away by fire by thunder in the name of Jesus
21.  Thank the Lord for answering your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Request/ Testimonies Form

Name

Email *

Message *

page navigation