Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

These Ember Months Shall Not Swallow Me

Scripture: Ps 118:17 “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD” (KJV)

Confessions: As this year comes to an end my life and that of my household shall not come to an end. I move from grace to grace and from glory to glory. Blood suckers shall not come in contact with me. I am crucified with the Lord Jesus Christ, so therefore I am redeemed from the curse of the law. Amen.
Prayer Points
1.       Thank the Lord for safeguarding your life to this moment.
2.      This year, hear the word of the Lord you shall not swallow me in the name of Jesus.
3.       Evil arrow fired into my life assigned to manifest at the end or before this year backfire now.
4.       My destiny is not for sale Jesus has bought me with His precious blood.
5.      Pot and tree of darkness assigned to waste my destiny scatter now in Jesus name.
6.       Oh God arise take me from minimum to extra-large in the name of Jesus.
7.       Evil hunters you will not succeed over my life in Jesus name.
8.       My prayer altar, hear the word of the Lord wake up now in the name of Jesus.
9.        Evil rod stretch against my life backfire now in Jesus name.
10.     Evil messengers ordained to scatter my life scatter now in the name of Jesus
11.     My life shall not be cut short in Jesus name.
12.     Occultic landlord you cannot use my life to balance your account this year in Jesus name.
13.      Agent of darkness assigned to use my blood for promotion die now in Jesus name.
14.    Road, air and sea accident you cannot take my life in the name of Jesus.
15.    Any affliction in my life assign to kill me this year, expire now in the name of Jesus.
16.  Territorial powers hear the word of the Lord you cannot tame me in the name of Jesus.
17.   Satanic time bomb you will not explode in my life in Jesus name.
18.   September to December you will not swallow me in the name of Jesus.
19.   Arrows of darkness backfire now.
20.   Evil powers of my father’s house release and let me go

21.   I come out from satanic circle of death and I move to circle of life in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. God bless you. This year shall not swallow any good thing in your life, in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete

Prayer Request/ Testimonies Form

Name

Email *

Message *

page navigation