50 Prophetic Declarations for Political Favour

 

Scripture: Proverbs 21:1

  1. I declare that the favor of God surrounds me like a shield, in the name of Jesus.
  2. I shall be remembered for good in places of authority, in Jesus' name.
  3. Every door of political opportunity that has been shut against me shall open by fire, in Jesus' name.
  4. I receive divine wisdom, understanding, and excellent counsel to lead with integrity.
  5. God shall raise influential destiny helpers to support my purpose, in Jesus' name.
  6. Every evil plan designed to hinder my advancement is overturned by the power of God.
  7. I decree that my name shall be associated with honor, credibility, and excellence.
  8. I shall obtain favor before leaders, decision-makers, and those in authority.
  9. The Lord shall establish the work of my hands and prosper my righteous efforts.
  10. Every spirit of rejection is broken over my life, in Jesus' name.
  11. My season of divine promotion has come, in Jesus' name.
  12. I shall not miss my appointed time of lifting and favor.
  13. The Lord shall give me a voice that carries wisdom and grace.
  14. Every battle against my God-given assignment is defeated today.
  15. I walk in divine confidence because the Lord is with me.
  16. I shall be preferred above many by the favor of God.
  17. Every accusation and false report against me shall fail.
  18. The Lord shall make a way for me where there seems to be no way.
  19. Every conspiracy against my progress shall scatter.
  20. My light shall shine before men, and God shall be glorified through my life.
  21. Divine opportunities shall locate me without struggle.
  22. I shall enjoy uncommon acceptance wherever I go.
  23. My gifts shall make room for me before great people.
  24. The Lord shall give me favor beyond my qualifications.
  25. Every delay assigned against my advancement is removed.
  26. God shall give me wise and faithful advisers.
  27. Every good thing ordained for me shall not pass me by.
  28. I shall fulfill God's purpose for my generation.
  29. The peace of God shall rule in every area of my life.
  30. I receive divine strength to overcome every challenge.
  31. I shall not labor in vain.
  32. Every yoke of limitation is broken from my life.
  33. My testimonies shall attract more testimonies.
  34. The Lord shall fight every battle I cannot fight.
  35. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
  36. I shall possess the gates of opportunities prepared by God.
  37. My season of celebration has begun.
  38. Every hidden blessing assigned to me shall manifest.
  39. The Lord shall order my steps into divine appointments.
  40. I shall not be ashamed or disappointed.
  41. My words shall carry wisdom, favor, and influence.
  42. I receive uncommon grace for righteous leadership and service.
  43. Every mountain before me becomes a plain.
  44. The Lord shall establish a hedge of protection around me and my family.
  45. My joy shall be full, and my peace shall remain.
  46. I shall experience breakthroughs beyond my expectations.
  47. God shall turn every setback into a testimony.
  48. My life shall reflect the glory of the Lord.
  49. I declare that the will of God shall prevail in my life and every responsibility He entrusts to me.
  50. This is my season of divine favor, open doors, promotion, and lasting victory, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Prayer Points to Destroy the Root Cause of Fibroid

Rain of Affliction Is Not My Portion

Power for Divine Advancement- MFM Port Harcourt

Archive

Show more