Prayer for Divine Healing from Every Sickness



Introduction

Our God is the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for Him. No sickness, disease, pain, or infirmity is greater than the healing power of Jesus Christ. The Bible assures us that Christ bore our sicknesses and carried our diseases so that we might receive healing and restoration (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:17).

As you pray these prayers with faith, believe that God is able to heal every part of your body, restore your strength, and grant you perfect health according to His will. Stand on God's promises and refuse to give fear or doubt a place in your heart.

Bible Verses for Divine Healing

  • Jeremiah 30:17 – "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD."
  • Exodus 15:26 – "I am the LORD that healeth thee."
  • Isaiah 53:5 – "By His stripes we are healed."
  • Psalm 103:2-3 – "Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases."
  • 3 John 1:2 – "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health."

Prayer Points

  1. O Lord my God, arise and heal every sickness and disease in my body, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every spirit of infirmity assigned against my health, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Blood of Jesus, flush out every sickness, infection, and disease from my body, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every arrow of sickness fired into my body, backfire now, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I receive divine strength, perfect health, and supernatural restoration, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every inherited sickness operating in my bloodline, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every satanic poison working in my body, be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
  8. O Lord, replace every damaged organ in my body with Your divine healing power, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every covenant of affliction speaking against my health, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
  10. I reject every terminal disease and every evil medical verdict, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Every pain in my body, hear the word of the Lord: disappear forever, in the name of Jesus.
  12. O Great Physician, touch me and make me whole from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every yoke of chronic sickness upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Holy Spirit, renew every weak and damaged part of my body, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every spirit of untimely death attached to sickness, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  16. I command every disease attacking my bones, blood, organs, nerves, and tissues to leave my body now, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Father, let Your healing virtue flow through every part of my body and restore me completely, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Every sickness programmed to waste my destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  19. I receive the healing anointing of the Holy Spirit over my life, in the name of Jesus.
  20. By the stripes of Jesus Christ, I declare that I am healed, restored, and made whole, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Thank You, Lord, for answering my prayers and for granting me divine health, strength, long life, and total restoration, in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Prayer Points to Destroy the Root Cause of Fibroid

Rain of Affliction Is Not My Portion

Power for Divine Advancement- MFM Port Harcourt

Archive

Show more